Rim and tire protection for your TLR Gravel bike.
For tyre size from 31mm to 40mm - Rim internal widhth up to 25mm max.
For gravel tyres larger than 40mm - use the small size MTB Air Liner
Works with 650b or 700c wheels - simply cut to length.
Weight = 47g prior to trimming.
Protection: The Air-Liner GRAVEL insert absorbs impacts, preventing the risk of pinch-flats, while simultaneously reducing tire burping at the bead, since the Gravel specific shape produces a beadlockfor your tire.
Control: Air-Liner GRAVEL replaces a portion of air volume inside the tire, allowing for lower pressure, and a more controlled deformation. This allows for better tire grip, and significantly reduced handlebar vibration when compared to a standard tubeless-ready set-up.
Performance: Air-Liner GRAVEL increases lateral stability without compromising grip and adherence. This allows for better cornering, climbing and braking performance.
Durability: The polymeric material of Air-Liner GRAVEL is extremely durable. In normal conditions, it lasts up to 2000 hours of use; or 1 hour completely run-flat.
Air-Liner GRAVEL is re-usable and very easy to install – as easy as mounting an inner tube inside your tire – and it is compatible with tubeless-ready tires only and with 3-way valves (in the packaging, a
5-way valves is provided for ultimate airflow). The insert can be used with sealant – preferably without ammonia.
Air-Liner GRAVEL is compatible with wheels of any diameter up to 29” (700c), and up to 25mm internal rim width. For ensuring the best fitment with any wheel, the insert has been designed to be cut according to the desired wheel diameter.
For best results use Vittoria Universal Sealer - Ammonia Free & Latex Free.
Handi tip - For gravel tyres larger than 40mm - use the small size MTB airliner.
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items, and today's hot deal
- A shipping charge of up to $85 (North Island) or up to $95 (South Island) applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.