The H5 Core headlamp is a fantastic everyday headlamp. The patented Advanced Focus System offers you seamless transition from a broad floodlight to a sharply focused long distance beam. You can choose between three light settings (Boost, Power, Low Power), while the wheel switch lets you dim the light exactly to the level you require. You can also tilt the lamp head up to 160 degrees to direct the light where you need it.
- Waterproof and dustproof to IP67 Flex Sealing Technology enables the headlamp to be protected against immersion in up to one metre of water.
- Advanced Focus System allows easy changing between broad floodlight and focused long distance beam.
- Stepless dimming with multi-function wheel switch intuitively dims your headlamp to get your ideal light output.
- Three light functions – Boost, High Power, Low Power means you can choose the right light setting for your needs.
- Transport lock Prevents the light from being switched on by accident - great in a pack.
- 160 degree tilting head so you can direct the light exactly where you need it.
- Comes with 2 x AA batteries.
- Brightness (Boost) 350 lumens
- Brightness (High) 200 lumens
- Brightness (Low) 15 lumens
- Beam Range (Boost) 160m
- Beam Range (High) 120m
- Beam Range (Low) 30m
- Burn time (High) 2 hours
- Burn Time (Low) 20 hours
- Water/Dust resistance IP67
- Weight 178g
- Batteries 2 x AA (included)
- Light Functions Boost, High Power, Low Power
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.