e-Bike Chain Lube™
E-Bikes place specific demands on the drivetrain that differentiate them from standard bicycles. To meet these needs and the needs of e-Bike riders, Finish Line has spent the last year developing an e-Bike specific Lubricant.
Using some of the latest technology and following e-Bike manufacturer specifications, Finish Line has developed a unique lubricant to keeps e-Bikes running and looking like new.
Finish Line e-Bike Chain Lube™ is formulated specifically for lubricating electric assist chains that are subjects to high pressure and torque. According to ebikeschool.com, "e-Bike motors create greater drivetrain wattage and torque demands than many cyclists on traditional bicycles can consistently and sustainably output. Upwards of 960 watts of instantaneous power can be output with an e-Bike." With this amount of pressure and power output, a lubricant that could not only withstand thextreme pressures and torque was key and something Finish Line delivers with e-Bike Lube. Our goal was to create a lubricant that could not only withstand the high torque associated with electric assist drivetrains, but to create something with long lubrication intervals, that would shed dirt, prevent premature wear, and provide superior protection against rust and corrosion. You get all of that with the first e-bike lubricant on the market: Finish Line e-Bike Chain Lube™.
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items, and today's hot deal
- A shipping charge of up to $85 (North Island) or up to $95 (South Island) applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.