MSR Dragonfly Multifuel Stove
The Dragonfly stove takes precision-simmering performance and puts it in a chassis that’s built to handle a variety of fuels and the frequent use dished-out by global vagabonds. Tough and stable, it also excels in institutional and guide service settings, easily handling pots up to 25cm in diameter. Its dual-valve design delivers the flame control you need for simmering sauces, and goes from zero to searing at the twist of a knob for melting snow and brewing-up fast.
- Unrivaled Flame Control: We pioneered the dual-valve design of the Dragonfly stove, enabling it to deliver precision, simmer-to-boil control.
- Extra Wide Pot Supports: Wide pot supports hold up to 25cm maximum diameter pots or fry pans for group cooking
- Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and jet fuel.
- Compact: Folds to 1/3 of its working size and fits in a two-liter MSR pot for easy storage.
- Efficient: Suspended burner cup enables the stove to burn hot and strong while reducing heat lost to the ground
- Field Maintainable: Shaker Jet technology and smart engineering allow complete cleaning and maintenance in the field.
- Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included.)
Minimum Weight: 395 g
Packed Weight: 510 g
Burn time (white gas) per 600ml of fuel: 126 minutes
Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml of fuel: 153 minutes
Burn time (diesel) per 600ml of fuel: 136 minutes
Boil time (white gas), 1 liter: 3.5 minutes
Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter: 3.9 minutes
Boil time (diesel), 1 liter: 3.5 minutes
Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel 5.3 liters
Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel 5.7 liters
Water boiled (diesel) per 100 ml of fuel 5.7 liters
NOTE: Fuel bottle not included. Search our listings for 'MSR Fuel Bottle' for three size options - 325, 590 or 887ml