The hybrid-fuel WhisperLite Universal stove delivers the ease and simmering capabilities of canister fuel, and switches easily over to liquid fuels for longer trips, cold-weather, and international use. AirControl technology is what really makes it unique, delivering outstanding performance with all compatible fuels. It’s also the lightest stove in its class, offering excellent stability and easy maintenance, adding to the reasons this could be the only stove you’ll ever need.
- Hybrid-Fuel Performance: AirControl technology creates the optimal fuel/air mix for top-notch performance with canister fuel, white gas, kerosene and unleaded gasoline.
- Canister Liquid Feed: Delivers better cold weather and low-fuel performance with a more consistent output over the life of each canister. Canister stand Included.
- Lightweight: Aluminum mixer tube, extra-stable stainless steel legs keep weight to a minimum.
- Easy Transitions: Liquid and canister fuel couplers pair with fuel-specific jets for quick and easy transitions.
- Field Maintainable: Self-cleaning Shaker Jet technology facilitates fast cleaning and easy maintenance in the field.
- Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle / gas canister not included)
Minimum Weight: 326 g
Packed Weight: 549 g
Burn time (white gas) per 600ml of fuel: 110 minutes
Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227g canister: 75 minutes
Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml of fuel: 155 minutes
Boil time (white gas), 1 liter: 3.5 minutes
Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter: 4.4 minutes
Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter: 3.75 minutes
Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel: 4.4 liters
Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.3 liters
Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227g canister: 15 liters
NOTE: Fuel bottle / gas canister not included. Search our listings for 'MSR Fuel Bottle' for three size options - 325, 590 or 887ml
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.