20MP 4G LTE Cellular trail/security camera that sends and stores photos and/or short video clips via the Cloud Platform.
Easy Setup via the LinckEazi Web-Portal and the Mobile App. Fast photo/video transfer via the 4G LTE network.
Camera is basically a stripped-down version of the popular UOVision Glory LTE model.
This camera does not feature a built-in viewing/display screen, so all camera settings are controller via the LinckEazi App or LinckEazi Web-Portal.
Fast 0.4 sec trigger speed, can record 1080p/720p HD video with sound, multi shot photo burst, SD card overwrite, selectable Start-Stop operating period or the default 24/7 operating period, long range detection plus much more. Camera works on Spark, Vodafone and 2-degrees networks. (Sim card not supplied)
Idea camera for monitoring game animals and as a Security application.
• Supported Network: 4G LTE/3G WCDMA/Quad-band GSM
• Photo send option: selectable photo option 1-10
• Multi-shot photo burst: 1-10
• Video send option: can send short video clips in WVGA, 720p or 1080p via network
• GPS tracking: accurate to within 4 metres
• APP compatible: Controls all camera functions via LinckEazi web portal
• Sends photos and videos to a Cloud server
• 20+ metres PIR trigger detection range
• Photo burst mode (1-10) per detection (can only send first picture via network)
• HD 1080p/720p/WVGA video recording from 5 to 60 sec video with sound (can send video via network)
• 40 high output 940nm no glow Black Flash LEDs for night-time illumination
• Adjustable PIR sensitivity (High, Auto, Low)
• SD card overwrite function
• Interval/Time lapse mode: 3min - 24hours
• Start-Stop function – 7-day period
• Date, Time, Temperature and Moon Phases stamps on image
• Support Micro SD card up to 32GB
• Camera rename function
• 8 x AA's Alkaline or Lithium batteries
• Supports external 6V DC power supply
• Size: 120 x 100 x 65mm
• Weatherproof Rating: IP66
• Secure python lock fitting
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.