Get the best of both worlds with this large 60 litre Waterproof Backpack Dry Tube, featuring padded and removable backpack straps and a welded side carry handle for ultimate portability and comfort.
As with all of Overboard's legendary Dry Tube Bags, this seamless dry bag backpack seals 100% waterproof with our simple to use Fold Seal System™, protecting its contents from water, dirt and sand. Suitable for quick submersion, it can take a bit of a dunking and will float neatly on water if you do drop it overboard.
Complete with removable, padded backpack straps and a side carry handle, you can fill this bag and still carry it comfortably. The durable nylon-coated PVC tarpaulin is sturdy and wipes clean easily.
So if you’ve got lots to carry on your water-based missions, the extra-large 60L Waterproof Backpack Dry Tub may be just what you need.
Fold Seal System™ (IP66)
Floats safely if dropped in water
Suitable for quick submersion
Protects contents from dust, sand, dirt and water
High frequency welded seams
Easy to wipe clean and store away
Side carry handle for additional portability
Fully removable padded backpack and waist straps
Adjustable sternum strap and waist belt
Capacity 60 litres
Water resistance IP66
Material Heavy duty 600D nylon-coated PVC tarpaulin
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.