Competition Terms and Conditions
Gearshop runs competitions on www.gearshop.co.nz and our Facebook page, however please note that all competitions fall under the following terms and conditions.
- An entry to a competition on www.gearshop.co.nz or our Facebook page is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- All competitions run by www.gearshop.co.nz and on our Facebook page are the responsibility of Gearshop and Facebook is no way accountable for any element of the competition
- Competitions are only open to individuals who:
- (a) are residents of New Zealand or Australia;
- (b) are aged 18 years or older, or are under 16 years of age and have obtained their parent or guardian’s consent to enter this competition based on these Terms and Conditions and whose parent or guardian have agreed to these Terms and Conditions;
- (c) are not employees of Gearshop, or any of its related organisations or any of their agencies or suppliers;
- (d) are not a spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of such an employee; and (e) have not been discovered to have breached these Terms and Conditions
- Each entrant acknowledges that Gearshop can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if Gearshop only learns of an entrant’s ineligibility to enter after the prize has been awarded to the ineligible entrant
- Entry is limited to one per person
- Gearshop accepts no responsibility for any incorrect, incomplete or lost entries, incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Gearshop accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including entries not received by Gearshop, or delays in the delivery of the entry due to technical issues.
- The winner will be determined by randomised data process draw at Gearshop.
- The winner will be notified via an announcement on Gearshop’s Facebook page and a posting on the competition page on gearshop.co.nz
By entering this competition you give Gearshop permission to use your full name on Facebook and Gearshop.co.nz for winner announcements
- It is the responsibility of the winner to provide their contact details via private messaging or email to Gearshop within 7-days. A request will be made by Gearshop upon announcement of the winner
- Where a winner fails to provide their details to Gearshop within 7-days the prizes will be subject to re-draw via random prize draw selection at Gearshop’s discretion.
- Gearshop commits to posting the prize to the winner within two weeks of receiving the winners postal address
- Gearshop’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into in relation to the selection of the Winners or any other aspect of this Competition. Value of the prize is limited to the description in competition and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize. Entrants acknowledge and agree that the Entry Content may be shared to the public via email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Gearshop reserves the right to use the Entry Content for the purpose of future promotions, including email marketing and other promotional activities.
- Gearshop reserves the right to remove any entry or Entry Content without prior notice in its sole discretion. If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Gearshop, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of the competition or reputation of this competition, Gearshop reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- Gearshop reserves the right, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant whose entry is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- In the rare event that an item is unavailable at the time of prize drawing, Gearshop reserves the right to substitute colours/style and or change items completely, to an alternate item/s of a value within 20%+/- of the displayed prize value.