Ideal for carrying lightweight, compressible kit, the Expedition Handlebar Pack is a handy partner for long-distance road bike tours, weekend trips, or even a daily ride to work. Eliminating the need for a bulky front rack, the bag fastens to handlebars with a reinforced attachment system that adds stability while improving handling and preventing abrasion. Dual roll-top closure keeps the contents secure, while allowing flexible packing capacity. A hands-free air release vent makes compressing the bag hassle-free, while welded seams ensure that contents stay dry in all conditions. The handlebar bag is available in two sizes: the 14L version is ideal for long haul touring, while the 9L is well suited for endurance road racing and randonneuring. While excellent as a standalone bag, it’s possible to expand it with an Accessory Pack that provides a handy pocket for food and electronics.
- Lightweight waterproof laminate, developed specifically for Apidura
- Hands-free air release valve for easy packing and compression
- Double-ended roll-top closure for adjustable capacity
- Bungee cord provides extra storage
- Sturdy and secure three-point attachment system
- Reflective graphics for increased visibility
- 9L: H 14cm x W 14cm x L 30 - 46cm. Weight: 250g
- 14L: H 16cm x W 16cm x L 33 - 46cm. Weight: 275g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.