Hard-wearing and very versatile, the 55-litre DD Bergen Rucksack is the perfect choice - whatever your adventure! This rucksack is smart enough for the daily commute or wearing around town - yet tough and efficient for exploring in the wild. Sleek in the daytime, and stealthy at night. With a generous 37-litre main body, the three removable compartments add a further 18 litres to make up the 55-litre total capacity. The main body is suitable for use as hand luggage on many airlines - your ideal partner for travelling the wild places of the world.
Convertible and spacious with a water resistant lining. The DD Bergen has plenty of space in its main compartment, as well as an array of pockets to keep smaller items secure. The two side pouches are large enough to hold campsite essentials or even items from our SuperLight Range, and its attachment loops are also fully compatible with the measurements used by the MOLLE system. The removable pocket on the front is the 8L DD Action Pack. This can be used on its own and includes a strap allowing it to be worn around the shoulders or waist. It has enough space in its central compartment for our Frontline hammock - or for our complete SuperLight range! It's also a very handy space for your DSLR camera. You will never need another rucksack again!
- Size: 55L (37L main + 10L removable pockets + 8L Action pack)
- Weight: 1.7kg
- Includes: Bergen Rucksack, Action Pack, 2 removable pockets
- Made from 600D Oxford with a PVC inner coating
- 37-litre main compartment, with one internal pocket and a zippered pocket on the lid
- Two detachable side pockets, 5l capacity each, with protected zip closure
- Improved side pocket design
- Detachable DD Action Pack on the front
- MOLLE-compatible attachment loop system
- External hydration access
- Padded waist strap
- Chest strap
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.