The Fenix FD40 has a focusable beam. Just twist the flashlight head to switch between spotlight for long-distance viewing and floodlight for up-close illumination.
With the latest Cree XP-L HI LED, the Fenix FD40 flashlight features 1000 lumen maximum output, from only one 26650 or 18650 Li-ion battery. This ultra-compact flashlight has six output modes including strobe. The stainless steel side switch with lock-out function ensures FD40 against accidental activation.
- Utilises Cree XP-L HI LED, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by one 26650 or 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- 130mm (Length) x 32mm (Tube Diameter) or 45mm (Head Diameter)
- 159g weight (excluding the battery)
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Intelligent memory circuit, automatically enters previously used brightness level when turned on again
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect form improper battery installation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminium
- Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- High efficient lens with total reflective coating