HELMET TRIGGER FF MIPS
One of the lightest (+/- 595g) all-mountain, trail and enduro full face helmets designed for all day comfort regardless of your riding discipline. The Trigger helmet provides all-round protection with patented inmould technology due to direct fusion of the helmet shell to the internal EPS material. Additionally, the Trigger FF is the only helmet on the market with the unique and patented technology of one complete and seamless EPS liner unit, with inclusion of the face guard structure. As a result, the rider benefits from increased structural strength, reduced weight & volume, and increased ventilation. The numerous ventilation openings have been strategically angled and positioned to offer superior air circulation and supply a continuous cooling system. Precision interlocking Ergo Fit Ultra allows you to adjust the fitting ring both for vertical tilt and circumference-wise, guaranteeing a precise and comfortable fit for any head. With the 2-level visor adjustment capability, there is sufficient space to rest your google along the forehead yet below the visor. Lastly, the Fidlock magnetic buckle makes for a quick, efficient closure and release without compromising security. This helmet series fulfils the European safety standard, EN1078 as well as the American CPSC and ASTM for DH on frontal impact.
- MIPS brain protection system
- Patented all-in-one Inmould technology, external and internal ventilation channels
- Adjustable, goggle compatible visor
- Dial adjuster with precision interlocking
- Ergo Fit Ultra system for horizontal and vertical adjustment
- Double-Inmould, 360° Inmould shell
- Adjustable straps
- Magnetic closure
- +/- 595g (SM)
Sizes: (Head Circumference) XS=49-54cm, SM=54-58cm, ML=58-62cm
Patented fully in-molded construction. Unique in its construction and unique in the market. Unibody in.moulded EPS to eliminate week joints. High strength to weight ratio. Increased frontal impact strength and security.
3-LEVEL VISOR ADJUSTMENT
Allows space to rest goggle and to adjust visor to preferred position.
ERGO FIT ULTRATM
Dial disc. Micro adjustments. Easy to access and to adjust to personal comfort. Lightweight Flexible cradle keeps the helmet securely in position without causing heat build up or discomfort. Horizontal and vertical adjustment.
Optimal strength, weight and ventilation. Shock absorbing EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) foam is molded directly to an outer hard shell.
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items, and today's hot deal
- A shipping charge of up to $85 (North Island) or up to $95 (South Island) applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.