Women’s climbing and mountaineering harness with adjustable leg loops for single and multi-pitch climbing
With a contoured waistbelt, LUNA is women’s harness built for climbers in every season! It’s the ideal harness for technical alpine excursions, trad climbing, or multi-pitch climbing. With adjustable leg loops, the fit can be adjusted for different body types and the padding provides maximum comfort while preserving freedom of movement. With five gear loops, you can keep all the gear you need within reach when climbing on rock or ice.
Designed specifically for women:
- Waistbelt is contoured to conform to the lower back
- Longer rise for more precise placement of the waistbelt
- Adapted waistbelt-to-leg-loop ratio for a women’s-specific fit
- Leg loops adjustable with DOUBLEBACK buckles, to adapt to different body types and to seasonal clothing
- Padded waistbelt and leg loops
- Waistbelt wider in back to offer comfortable support
- ENDOFRAME Technology allows optimal pressure distribution
Capacity to carry a large quantity of gear:
- Two very large rigid gear loops in front for carrying a large amount of gear and to easily clip and unclip carabiners
- Two rear gear loops are flexible, angled to bring gear to the front and comfortable when carrying a backpack
- One large, center rear gear loop for racking gear used at belay stations or other accessories
- Rear accessory loop for chalk bag, shoes, quick link, trail line, or other gear
- Capable of racking additional gear with the CARITOOL EVO tool holder
Material(s): Nylon, polyester, EVA, polyurethane, aluminum, high-modulus polyethylene
Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
Refer to the sizing information for the correct fit
Size: X-Small Waist Belt 65-71cm Leg Loops 46-56cm Weight 440 g
Small Waist Belt 71-77cm Leg Loops 51-61cm Weight 470 g
Medium Waist Belt 77-84cm Leg Loops 54-64cm Weight 495 g
Large Waist Belt 84-92cm Leg Loops 56-66cm Weight 525 g
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.