Swing-sided pulley for emergency use
The Oscillante weighs practically nothing and can be used in crevasse rescue systems or improvised hauling systems.
Quick and easy installation due to the swinging side plates
Nylon sheave and aluminum side plates for excellent strength to weight ratio
- Sheave diameter: 25 mm
- Rope diameter: 7-11 mm
- Efficiency: 71 %
- Weight: 42 g
- 3-year guarantee.
- aluminum side plates
- nylon sheave mounted on self-lubricating bushings
Working load: 4 kN (2 kN on one rope end)
Breaking strength: 15 kN
CE EN 12278, UIAA
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.