The Rock Exotica transPORTER harness mounted “tool-holder” is designed for ease of use and security. The manual locking gate and wing design of the release mechanism allows the user to retrieve and sort gear one-handed, even with gloves on. The manual locking gate has a dual push button which can be locked if desired to prevent inadvertently snagging or hooking unwanted items. But you can also leave it unlocked when needed so you are able to remove tools quickly without fumbling to repetitively unlock the gate. The transPorter semi-permanently attaches to the harness, secured by an aluminium plate with removable screws. The wide plate and rigid frame ensure the transPorter will stay in position when used with small or large tools. Machined from solid aerospace grade aluminium.
Wide, flat base keeps the transPORTER upright and secure
"Shelf" on the top bar of the transPorter provides area to stack and sort gear
"Winged" gate for easier access and operation with gloves
Dual push button locking gate for greater versatility
Installs on a wide range of harnesses, and thickness of webbing - up to 51 mm
Includes two sets of screws to accommodate different thickness of webbing
Weight 95 g
MBS 1.8 kN
WLL 23 kg
Max Webbing 51 mm
Gate Opening 35 mm
Height 105 mm
Width 66 mm
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.