Rated to 200kg.
Every work at height team requires a rescue plan, and simple is often best to ensure the team can easily perform a rescue in an emergency.
Zero Rescue Descent Kit is an evacuation and rescue unit designed to rescue/recover a person at height by descending. Escape MK II device is used for lowering only, and can be used during rescue operations at height for workers who are suspended in PPE equipment. The controlled descent device is simple to use and gives a basic rescue system to situations where the victim is reasonably accessible.
MK II device is sold as a set consisting of:
Controlled descent device
11mm escape rope, 50m length
PVC Storage Pack
The Zero Rescue Descent Kit can also be used for an effective temporary static line with an integral self rescue ability; the temporary line is set up between suitably rated anchors, with the anchor strap on one end and the rope end/carabiner at the other anchor point. The rope is then simply tensioned by pulling back through the MKII device and any excess rope left coiled freely. Workers are attached to the rope (now a temporary static line) via lanyard or work positioning rope. Should a fall occur, the rescuer can release the MKII device and control the release of extra rope, allowing the attached victim to slowly lower to the ground.
Rated for one person rescue.
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.