Small underseat bag with a volume of 7 l not only for telescopic saddlebags.
A new bag with a wide range of uses - whether on a telescopic saddle or on a gravel bike as part of a light setup. It is also suitable for small and children's frames, where there is not enough space between the rear wheel and a 16 liter bag would be unnecessarily bulky.
The new main material Nylon Robic used (PU coating 1500 mm H20) is a very durable and light fabric. We used abrasion-resistant and non-slip Hypalon for the bottom of the pannier and the exposed areas where the pannier touches the saddle post and seatstays . Inside the bag there is a removable waterproof insert (coated Nylon RipStop fabric, PU 5000 mm with taped seams), which is guaranteed to keep the overweight contents of the bag dry.
The strap around the saddle struts is polypropylene, sewn with Hypalon to guarantee the maximum possible fixation and eliminate movement of the bag on the struts. Camlok locks preventing possible slipping of the strap are equipped with Nifco brand buckles (-20°C), thanks to which the bags can be easily handled even with gloves, they are equipped with Camlok locks . These prevent the straps from slipping. In the center there is a compression strap with an aluminum hook. In the upper part of the bag, there are 5 straps (each with 3 loops) for attaching additional equipment and a flasher. Stressed seams are secured with a so-called Bartack stitch (zigzag). All threads used are polyester with a large fiber diameter for maximum strength.
- low weight, resistance
- removable waterproof liner
- maximum possible fixation
- the possibility of use with a telescopic seat post - it is mounted only on the saddle rails, not on the seat post
- 5 straps (each with 3 loops) for attaching additional equipment and a flasher
|Weight :||320 g|
|Volume :||7 l|
|Dimension :||ø 16x35 cm|
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $8.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items, and today's hot deal
- A shipping charge of up to $85 (North Island) or up to $95 (South Island) applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $34.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $49.99
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered. In some cases, like during peak season and holiday periods, it may take longer. Shipping and processing times are a guide only, not a guarantee.
An order containing multiple items with different shipping times will by default ship on the timeframe of the slowest item, however, Gearshop reserves the right to split ship orders where we feel it is required.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-3 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2-4 business days. At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe. We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
Every now and then, life throws a curveball and deliveries might take a little longer. We're doing our best to get your goods to you ASAP. If you've got any questions about your order, just give us a shout.
We're actually pretty speedy most of the time. After dispatch, around 92% of our orders zoom out the door within 5 days. In the South Island 79% of those arrive in 2 days. And for the North Island 85% of orders make it in 5 days. We're always keeping a watchful eye on freight times to ensure the best experience for our customers. Watch this space for our full freight review.
Usually, your stuff should reach you within the expected time. However, no need to stress if it takes a little longer than 5 days, occasionally things don't go exactly to plan. If you need something super soon and it's less than 6 days before your desired delivery date, just chat with us before ordering.
Keep in mind, we can't give refunds for delays beyond our control or if you've ordered last-minute without letting us know. We're all about making things smooth, so drop us a line if you're unsure.
Kindly note that if a package happens to go missing, Gearshop won't be able to offer a replacement or refund if the courier can provide evidence of delivery.
For the latest updates on the Courier Network Status, please refer to the following links:
Click & Collect
We now offer Click & Collect as an option via our website, you can place your order and select to collect. In some cases your order may be available the same or next day, but that may not always be the case, so we will notify you by text message or email where possible, when your order is ready to be collected. this could be up to 48 hours after ordering. So try and include a cell phone number with your order. If you need something urgently, give us a call or email before placing the order, to make sure we have it available for you right away.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.