ACR AISLINK MAN OVERBOARD BEACON
The ACR AISLink Man Overboard Beacon features integrated digital selective calling (DSC) and GPS technology, so you can quickly call out for help when you need it most. Unlike a PLB, the AISLink sends an alert message within seconds to all local vessels with an AIS receiver and/or AIS-enabled plotter. The DSC alarm on your vessel’s VHF radio can also be signalled to make first responders aware of what’s going on. Grab this ACR AISLink Man Overboard Beacon and make your time in the water safer.
- Integrated digital selective calling
- GPS technology
- Sends an alert within secods to all local vessels with an AIS receiver and/or AIS-enabled plotter
- Can signal the DSC alarm on your vessel’s VHF radio
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.