Pedal your way to peak fitness with the true performance Spirit CS800 spin bike. Thoughtful ergonomic design, natural cycling motion and infinite micro adjustments ensures supreme comfort during workouts. The Spirit CS800 spin bike is an excellent trainer with a sturdy ergonomically correct frame structure. The patented and exclusive V-Block friction locking system used for seat and handlebar locking provides the best sliding and holding control of any spin bike available. This is a true high performance piece of fitness equipment suitable for your home, studio or commercial environment. The heavy duty zinc coated frame provides durability second to none and the direct drive gearing gives users a natural cycling motion simulating being on the road. The Spirit CS800 spin bike comes standard with dual pedals to allow riders to use SPD shoes or standard training shoes. Whether this spin bike is to be used by one or multiple users at home or in a spin class, it can be suited to anyone. The Spirit CS800 spin bike has infinite micro adjustments to handlebars and seat ensuring comfort for all users.
- Resistance: Manual magnetic - infinite levels
- Drive Train: Poly-V Belt
- Seat: Commercial grade
- Flywheel: 22kg
- Pedal: Dual sided with toe clip and SPD cleat
- Crank: 3-piece, cold-forged steel, case-hardened axle and commercial-grade sealed bearings
- Adjustments: Infinite micro adjustment on seat and handle bars
- Frame: Heavy-gauge high-strength steel with durable powder-coat paint
- Max User Weight: 135kg
- Dimensions: 1064mm L x 538mm W x 1025mm H
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only