The whole and its contrast, the black and the white, the shadow and the light, perfectly symbolized here on a Deejo as bright as it is sharp. Olive wood, known for its robustness and antibacterial qualities is a classic of cutlery. Widely acclaimed by its admirers for the beauty of its natural veins, each piece is unique according to the tree from which it was crafted, illuminating your Deejo with superb arabesques of beige, without fear of moisture or time.
- Ultra-light knife in Z40C13 stainless steel, black titanium coating.
- Secure liner lock system decorated with fine laser engraving.
- Belt clip.
- Solid olive wood handle slab.
- Weight: 37 g
- Z40C13 stainless steel
- Blade Length: 9.5 cm
- Knife Length: 11 cm closed / 20.5 cm open
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.