Looking to minimise your load, yet retain your sleeping bag’s thermal properties? Then the Domex Superlite sleeping bag is the bag for you. As the name suggests this bag is light, ultra-light! Only 800 grams, yet still boasts a Lower Comfort rating of –3°c and Comfort rating of 2°c . If space and weight are what is important to you the Domex Superlite checks all the boxes. Only 800 grams in weight and 5 litres when compacted down. The Domex Superlite has been based on the design of the ever-popular Halo sleeping bag so you know it will perform. Filled with 300 grams of 800 loft power hydrophobic down this bag punches well above its class. When every gram counts, think Superlite.
- Body-hugging mummy shape with box foot for maximum warmth
- Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™ resists moisture in damp conditions to retain loft and warmth
- Superfine 20 denier inner and outer fabric for amazing light weight
- Form fitting 3D hood maximises heat retention around the head
- Insulated draft collar with draw cord prevents warm air escaping and cold air getting in
- 3/4 length zip with double sliders minimises heat loss yet allows some body temperature control if needed
- New design stuff sac for quicker packing, and faster getaways
- Large mesh sac supplied for storage to ensure maximum lifespan of the bag
- Comfort Rating: 2°c
- Lower Comfort Rating: -3°C
- Outer Fabric: 20D/400T polyester
- Lining: 20D/400T polyester
- Filling: 300g of 800+ 90/10 Nikwax Hydrophobic Down (white goose)
- Construction: Box wall
- Zips: YKK, 3/4 length, right hand
- Weight: 800g
- Volume: 5 litres
- Dimensions: 210cm (length) x 75cm (width at shoulder)/45cm (width at foot)
- Weight: 900g
- Volume: 5 litres
- Dimension: 220cm (length) x 82cm (width at shoulder) /45cm (width at foot)
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.