The Polecat waterproof drybag is the perfect companion for your fork mount cargo cage. It is radio frequency welded and significantly lighter (up to 40-50%) than similar bags on the market.
The base of the bag has a contoured low profile which eliminates a high wear spot at the outer edge. The back of the bag is reinforced with urethane Hypalon to protect from bolt heads and abrasion from the cage. Reinforced base and outer edges make this bag worthy of all the elements long distance touring can bring. To secure the Polecat it features a urethane coated daisy chain which easily fits plastic buckles and straps.
- Contoured sides
- Roll top closure
- Urethane Hypalon reinforcements
- Urethane coated webbing daisy chain
- Fits fork mounted racks like the King Cage Many Things Cage, and Salsa Anything Cage, Shown with the 20” Washboard Strap available here.
Weight: 105 g
Volume: 3.5 Liters
Materials: 210 Denier ripstop nylon double side laminated with TPU Hypalon reinforcements
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.