Mission Kayaks - Catch 390 Sit-on Top Kayak - Package
Everything you need to start fishing: comfort, stability, safety, easy to paddle, lots of storage and fishing hardware.
Experts will appreciate the surf-ski style front deck, front bulkhead, internal fish-finder mounts and options for customising.
The Catch 390s customised rudder system means steering is a cinch from the get-go.
You can turn around, fish sideways, manage anchors and nets all due to the stable hull design that makes a easy to use fishing platform.
The Catch 390 is also a fantastic dive platform due to its large deck space and storage - you can even carry 2 dive tanks – 1 in the front hatch and 1 in the rear tank well.
Length - 390cm
Width - 85cm
Weight - 29kg
Max Load - 230kgs
The Waikato paddle is suited to lake, river and moderate open water paddling excursions due to its asymmetrical blade.
The Waikato is extremely comfortable to use and has drip rings to stop water running down the shaft and onto your arms.
Can be upgraded to a split shaft option for ease of transportation and this paddle is often used as a back up paddle for sea kayakers.
Length - 216cm
Shaft - Fibreglass
Weight - 1160g, 1050g
Blade - Fibreglass reinforced polypropylene
Blade size (mm) - 428 x 199
The Fishing PFD is Mission’s fishing specific buoyancy aid has all of the storage space you could want.
Its got loads of other useful additions, like a knife holder and safety equipment to make sure that when you’re out fishing, you can take whatever you need in the quantity that you need it.
This PFD is extremely comfortable with six adjustment points.
This PFD suits any fishing context: fly fishing, kayak fishing, or even big game ocean fishing!
Weight - 600D
Adults - XS-S, M-L and XL-XXL
AVAILABLE IN SAFETY GOLD
PLEASE NOTE: SHIPPING TIME FRAME ALLOW UP TO 3-4 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY
OVERSIZED ITEM - CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO RURAL ADDRESSES
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.