The MBX® Massage Ball provides intense deep tissue compression for ultimate relief of aches and pains. Designed to replicate the pressure a massage therapist's elbow the MBX® Massage Ball is ideal for targeting extreme discomfort is isolated areas such as calves, piriformis and pecs.
The MBX is recommended for dense muscles or anyone who prefers intense compression. The extra firm EVA foam compresses and “grips” tissue, encouraging blood and oxygen flow to enhance overall movement and range of motion. With a slip resistant texture, the MBX can be used on any hard surface, so you can roll anytime, anywhere. For best results, place the ball directly on the area of discomfort, apply pressure and roll side to side.
Use to extreme discomfort and tightness
Convenient size for travel and portability
Provides intense firmness for dense muscle tissue
Foam surface makes cleaning easy and efficient
Designed to withstand repeated use without breaking down
Recommended areas of use:
Lower Leg: foot, calf, tibilias anterior,
Hip/Glutes: glutes, psoas,
Upper Body: upper back, chest/pecs, lats/side torso, neck and arms.
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.