The Tatonka Yukon X1 65+10 women’s backpack has a carrying system adapted to the female anatomy that is designed for loads over 25kg. This makes this backpack suitable for long tramping trips or extended backpacker trips with lots of gear. It also features a RECCO® emergency reflector that makes tramping in isolated areas safer.
- Women's Backpack X1 Carrying System for heavy loads
- Padded shoulder straps tailored to the female form
- Divided main and bottom compartments
- Fixation for climbing rope
- Fixation for walking poles or ice axes
- Load control straps
- Height-adjustable chest belt
- Reverse-pull hip belt for effective adjustment
- Hip belt with gear loops
- Compression straps on sides
- Compression straps over sleeping bag compartment
- Grab handle at front and back
- Robust, durable No.10 zipper
- Lockable zipper slider
- Large zipped front opening into the main compartment
- Height-adjustable lid with gear loops
- Lid compartment with waterproof zipper and integrated key holder
- Zipped side pockets with expansion pleats
- Side pockets made of an elastic, expandable material
- Throat extension with two drawstrings under the lid
- Gear loops on the front
- Large zipped front pocket with elastic insert
- Equipped with RECCO® reflector
- Hydration system compatible
- First Aid compartment (contents not included)
- Carrying System: X1-System Women
- Volume: 65 litres + 10 litres
- Weight: 2.9kg
- Dimensions: 82 x 34 x 22 cm
- Materials: Cordura® 500 DEN / T-Snow Crust
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.