The most elegant, unobtrusive way to protect your camera from accidental drops, Cuff camera wrist strap is total peace of mind in a tiny, low-profile package. Quickly and securely connect Cuff to any camera, binoculars, or other device using our unique Anchor Link system. Each Anchor holds over 90kg, strong enough to keep the heaviest of pro rigs safe. Cuff’s wrist loop locks in the open position, or comfortably cinches down on your wrist for added security. When not in use, keep Cuff in your pocket or wrap it around your wrist and keep it there. An adjustable magnet holds the loose end of Cuff, so it’s right there when you need it.
- Stores As A Bracelet: When not using Cuff, keep it handy (literally) by wrapping it around your wrist and wearing it as a bracelet with the adjustable magnetic clasp.
- Keep Open Or Cinched: New adjuster hardware lets you keep Cuff locked in an open loop so you can easily fit your hand through. Pull the adjuster to cinch Cuff around your wrist for more security.
- Automatic Drop Protection: If you drop your camera, Cuff automatically cinches down on your wrist, which in turn will warm the cockles of your heart.
- Not Just For Cameras: Connect Cuff to binoculars, GoPros, rangefinders, tools, and more.
- Ultralight And Compact: Keep Cuff on your camera, on your wrist, or in your pocket. Cuff uses ultralight materials and hardware for total security with a minimal footprint.
- Fits (Almost) All: Cuff's wrist loop can fit palms that are over 13cm wide.
- Wrist Loop Size: Diameter when open: 9.7cm, but easily fits hands 5+ inches wide diameter when cinched: 4.5cm.
- Strap Width: 19mm
- Strength Rating: Anti-abrasion thermoplastic-corded Anchors can withstand over 90kg, making Cuff safe for use with the largest of professional cameras.
- Magnet Rating: Adjustable magnetic clasp (for bracelet configuration) is safe for use around electronics.
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items, and today's hot deal
- A shipping charge of up to $85 (North Island) or up to $95 (South Island) applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.