Mission Kayaks - Eco Niizh 565 Sit-in Kayak - Boat Only
Missions 'bomb proof' tandem sea kayak built specifically for commercial operators.
When sending customers out into isolated and unpopulated areas you have to have confidence in your gear as well as be confident that it will stand the test of time.
The Eco Niizh COM has been designed specifically for commercial operators and to withstand the high demands put on gear used in a commercial environment.
The tandem version of the famous Eco Bezhig allows you to share the magic out on the water with a friend or family member.
The Eco Niizh COM comes fitted as standard with a large plastic storage pod in the centre hatch as well as 2 heavy duty plastic seats with foam seat pads to ensure both comfort on the water as well as the durability required from commercial boats.
With plenty of storage for both paddlers, a hydrodynamic rudder system, plus a large central storage pod for any extras required this boat is in a league of its own.
Length - 565cm
Width - 77cm
Weight - 55kg
Max Load - 250kgs
Front hatch - 45L
Centre hatch - 96L
Rear hatch - 60L
PLEASE NOTE: SHIPPING TIME FRAME ALLOW UP TO 3-4 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY
OVERSIZED ITEM - CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO RURAL ADDRESSES
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.