Andrew Antelao Chainsaw SPX Class 3 Boot + FREE Gift Pack!
Gift pack includes 3 different boot care products, ranging from inner soles to protective creams / wax.
3.0mm Perwanger leather upper with Kevlar Class 3 chainsaw protection and a Sympatex 100% waterproof membrane, windproof and highly breathable. Rubber rand for enhanced protection of the leather upper, with additional arch support, maximum stability, and rigid flex. The Antelao Chainsaw features a double padded fully adjustable leather tongue, resulting in the perfect fit and comfort and an ultra-rugged and an aggressive Andrew Magma Spiked full rubber sole construction, for impressive durability, chemical resistant, and a steel safety toe. Triple spiked in the arch area of the boot, which gives great grip, exceptional wear resistance, and traction. The spikes are carbon steel and removeable. A spike & plug kit comes with every pair of Antelao Chainsaw boots.
- Upper: Premium full grain 3.0mm Perwanger leather, padded double tongue, leather collar, heel billow, Kevlar chainsaw protection class 3
- Membrane: Sympatex Moisture Tech
- Midsole: Rubber
- Outsole: Andrew Magma Spiked, Chemical resistant, replaceable carbon steel spikes 6mm thread
- Rigidity: Rigid
- Footbed: Iso-therm-memory foam-leather
- Weight: 1316gm (size 7)
Please note: all Andrew boots are in UK sizing.
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.