Like your own bed in the backcountry! BA's Doublewide Series eliminates the need to zip two bags together so there’s nothing keeping you apart from your cuddle bug in your tent, van, or wherever you need a super comfy bed. The much improved Big Creek 30 is insulated with FireLine™ ECO synthetic; a 100% post-consumer recycled insulation with lofty and compressible fibers that provide a cozy, warm sleep experience. The Flex Pad Sleeve on the bottom makes connecting two pads or stretching around a doublewide pad easier and fast than ever while still allowing the soft shell fabric on top and cozy polyester lining inside to drape like the comforter on your bed. So snuggle in for the night, this might be your best night's rest under the stars.
Synthetic-fill Doublewide System bags offer roomy sleeping spaces for two
Designed for two people - Doublewide System bags eliminate the need to zip two bags together
Use the top corner hand pockets to wrap the bag around your shoulders like you do with your comforter at home
Flex Pad Sleeve features stretch construction that accommodates multiple pad widths, and easily connects your bag to your pad
Low-profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
Pillow Barn – keeps your pillow tucked in tight all night
Internal hood drawcord gives you a secure, cozy fit when cinched
Free Range Footbox - creates wiggle room for your feet
Integrated pad coupler can accept a doublewide pad or two single pads side by side
Rectangular shaped bag
Anti-snag zipper for a smooth, quick zip
Double zippers allow entry from either side of bag and when unzipped allows top of bag to be used like a comforter
Two, 55" #5 YKK Zippers anti-snag locking zippers
No-draft collar, no-draft wedge, no-draft zipper, No-draft center flap
Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
Bag Weight 1.98kg
Fill Weight 850g
Compressed Bag Size 20 x 23cm
Stuff Sack Size L 23 x 51cm
Shoulder Girth 276cm
Hip Girth 267cm
Foot Girth 213cm
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.