A light that easily fits into the pocket of your running shorts or vest and is virtually unnoticeable on your head, the Black Diamond Sprint 225 is purpose-built to power fast-paced morning runs or post-work trail sessions. With 225 lumens on the max setting with an average 2.5 hours of burn time, the lithium ion battery is rechargeable via USB and the light’s storm proof IPX4 rating protects against rain and sleet from any angle. In addition, the Sprint 225 utilizes our updated optical efficiency, which provides brighter light with more peak intensity, plus now you can easily track battery life with a six-setting, three-LED batter meter. The Brightness Memory feature allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to the default setting, and the Sprint 225’s PowerTap Technology makes for instant brightness adjustment with the tap of your finger. Finally, the light’s vari-width headband is lightweight, packable, and stays comfortably in place on high-output runs.
Produces 225 lumens on max setting
Compact, low-profile design is powered by a lithium ion rechargeable battery (3-hour USB charge time)
Vari-width elastic headband purpose-built for running
Six-setting 3 LED battery meter
PowerTap™ Technology allows instant transitioning between full and dimmed power
Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness and revert to its most recent brightness
Settings include full strength, dimming and strobe
Multifaceted optical lens design
Lockout feature safe guards against accidental use when stored in a pack or pocket
IPX4: Storm proof—Tested to withstand rain and sleet from any angle
750 ma-Hr li-ion battery
Lumens : 225
Weight With Batteries : 56 g
Max Burn Time : [High] 1.5 Reserve 2 Hours
IPX Rating : IPX4
Batteries : Li-Ion
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.