Purify questionable water and sterilise your bottle so you have access to safe drinking water wherever you might be.
Crazy Cap bottles are portable water purification bottles with Integrated Deep UV LED sterilisation that doesn’t just filter micro-organisms, it destroys them to provide the purest drinking water.
With a capacity of 500mls, the bottle is self-cleaning and is also insulated, keeping drinks cold for 24 hours or hot for 12 hours. The cap can also be used to sterilise any surface: cutlery in a restaurant, a shared workspace, or even the keyboard on a desk computer. The charger is quick and easy to use, and a single charge lasts up to one week. NSF/ANSI 55 Certified.
Destroys bacteria, viruses, and pathogens (99.999% sterilisation can be achieved in Crazy Mode) using the touch cap sensor
A single charge lasts up to one week with the USB rechargeable battery
Can sterilise multiple surfaces
Unlike water filters that only trap microbes, deep UV kills them completely
Zero maintenance with filter-less design
Photo-cleaning: prevents the growth of nasty germs inside the bottle by self-cleaning regularly
Portless charger ensures a complete 360-degree seal
Made from BPA-free and FDA- approved food-grade materials
Keeps drinks cold for 24 hours or hot for 12 hours with a 304 stainless steel vacuum
Use up to 500,000 times sterilising over 235,000 litres of water
10 year warranty
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.