Stay off the grid with EcoFlow 110W Solar Panel. Made up of efficient monocrystalline silicon cells, it can recharge portable power stations and your electric devices, and keep your equipment running without interruption when connected to our portable power station.
Compatible with most Generators
With the MC4 to XT60 cable, you could charge DELTA 1300 and RIVER 600 Series portable power stations
Upgrade High Efficiency
Compared with other solar panels, the chainable feature enables you to chain solar panels together with the parallel cable which gives you ample power for your power station; ( 4x110W Solar Panels in parallel for DELTA 1300, 2x110W Solar Panels in parallel for RIVER 600 )
Portable & Foldable Kickstand Panel
Designed with a rubber handle and flexible bracket stand, our solar panel can be used to adjust the angle from 0-180 degrees.
Waterproof & Durable
The solar panel is waterproof to endure all weather conditions, ideal for outdoor activities.
* For RIVER 370 users, please purchase an extra MC4 to Type-C Cable to charge with the 110W solar panel.
Portable & Self-supportable
Carry this 15-pound panel in a case that doubles as a stand, giving you the best angle for solar charging.
So Much More Sun
32 premium monocrystalline silicon cells provide a high conversion efficiency of 22%. Recharge even faster by chaining multiple panels in a series or in parallel.
Waterproof & Durable
Designed to withstand your adventurous lifestyle, this seamless panel is submersible up to a meter for 30 minutes, and an ETFE film protects against ultraviolet rays.
With single 110W Solar panel, the charging time could be:
DELTA 1300 16-32 hours
RIVER 370 5-10 hours
* Depending on the angel of panel and weather condition.
Unfolded Dimensions: 51.4*158*2.0 cm
Folded Dimensions: 51.4*42*2.0 cm
Weight:6KG Solar Panel - 4KG
Rated Power: 110W(+/-5W)
Connector Type: MC4
Open Circuit Voltage: 21.7V(Vmp18.5V)
Short Circuit Current: 6.3A(Imp 6.0A)
Cell Type: Monocrystalline Silicon
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.