15 liters bikepacking Large Seat bag.
The light cycling queen, the obligatory bag for your trips without panniers. Our fixing system makes it really stable and avoid excessive balance, centralising load weight as much as possible. The inner PU coated and Ripstop inner bag guarantee you that water will never enter inside, being this your trips warranty. Reinforced panels, rubberised lower panel, adjustable bungee to add cargo and another large details that allow us to ensure that you have one of the most recommended saddle bag on the market.
- Waterproof 210D pyramid Nylon outershell with PU coating.
- New panel manufactured in Tarpaulin in the area of contact with the seat post. Greater resistance and greater grip against rolling.
- High resistance to abrasion and tearing.
- 100% waterproof inner 210D Nylon Ripstop yellow bag aids visibility when looking for your stuff.
- Reinforced side panels keep the load stabilized.
- Rubberised bottom panel resistant to mud and splashes.
- Reinforced side shocks to prevent excessive balance.
- Double reinforced Velcro straps for tightly bag adjust on seatpost.
- Adjustable bungee on the top panel.
- Hypalon reinforced rear panel allows LED installation or auxiliary straps.
- Reflective logos and details.
Bikepacking large seat bag is made of 210D Nylon with an external Polyurethane (PU) treatment. Repels small amounts of water, delaying permeability and increasing the resistance of the material. To ensure total tightness, Geosmina´s bikepacking large seat bag interior consists of a yellow Ripstop bag that also offers the necessary contrast to find your objects even though they are at the bottom. 100% waterproof. The rubberized bottom panel and Hypalon inserts strategically distributed, are details that denote the quality of this bag. The seatpost adjustment is carried out by means of two reinforced Velcro® straps. Reinforced straps that are fixed to the saddle. Perfect stability to the bag. New panel manufactured in Tarpaulin in the area of contact with the seat post. Greater resistance and greater grip against rolling. Geosmina offers this bag in two sizes: 10 and 15 liters. 10 Liter version available here
|DIMENSIONS||71 × 13 × 14 cm|
|MAX LOAD RECOMMENDED||
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.