The fully integrated, self-contained GSI Pinnacle Dualist Ultralight cookset gives 2 backpackers the lightweight essentials for backcountry dining
- Kit includes a hard-anodized 1.8 liter pot with strainer lid, 2 insulated mugs with lids, 2 bowls, 2 telescoping foons, a welded sink and a stove bag
- Mugs nest securely inside the bowls, which in turn nest within the pot; color-coded mugs and bowls prevent mix-ups
- Insulated mugs have a low center of gravity and include lids with Sip-It openings that virtually eliminate spills
- Ultralight backpacking stove and 220g isobutane fuel canister (not included) can also nest within for a complete and compact cooking system
- Pinnacle-series aluminum pot distributes heat evenly for fast and efficient cooking and is extremely lightweight and abrasion resistant
- Pinnacle-series cookware utilizes hard-anodized aluminum and Teflon Radiance technology for supreme scratch and abrasion resistance
- Teflon Radiance technology features a specially formulated topcoat to enhance heat dispersion for quick and even heating
- Nonstick coating is tough enough to handle use with most metal utensils
- 2 telescoping foons give you the functionality of a fork and spoon, and they fit compactly inside the cook system
- BPA-free plastic lid is lightweight and features an integrated strainer ideal for use with pasta and steamed vegetables
- Flip-up tab on top of lid makes for easy lid removal
- Coated handle provides a comfortable, secure grip; handle locks into place for cooking and secures the entire set for transport
- Mugs, bowls, foons and pot lid are made from BPA-free plastics that have high melting temperatures and are dishwasher safe
- GSI Pinnacle Dualist Ultralight cookset includes a welded sink basin that doubles as a carry bag
15 x 16.5 x 15 cm
Non-Stick Coated, Hard Anodized Aluminum, Clear Polypropylene, Nylon 6-6, Silicone
1.8 L Pot
2 insulated mugs
2 Sip-It tops
2 Telescoping Foons
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.