HAMMAR H20E HYDROSTATIC RELEASE FOR EPIRB
The popular Hammar H2OE Hydrostatic Release is used widely by 50% of the world’s EPIRB manufacturers for the free float function. The automatic EPIRB release mechanism is activated by increasing water pressure in the event the vessel sinks. Upon reaching the surface, the EPIRB will start to emit an identification and position signal to a satellite. The EPIRB is secured via a specially developed plastic bolt which will be cut when the unit is activated.
The Hammar H2O is manufactured from glass fibre reinforced nylon, meaning it won’t rust. It doesn’t need annual service, maintenance or spare parts. This is also 97% recyclable, making it eco-friendly. With its simple design, the Hammar H2O is easy to install and quick to setup.
The Hammar H20 Hydrostatic Release is the biggest selling hydrostatic release unit in the world. It’s safe, reliable and has earned more worldwide approvals than any other unit.
- Widely used by 50% of the world’s EPIRB manufacturers
- Free float function
- Automatic EPIRB release activates by increasing water pressure when vessel sinks
- On reaching surface EPIRB emits signal of identification and position to a satellite
- Specially developed plastic bolt for securing EPIRB
- Made of glassfibre reinforced rustfree nylon
- Needs no annual service, maintenance or spare parts
- 97% recyclable
- Quick and easy installation
Note: Use only manufacturer approved replacement bolt (rod). The bolt should always be changed together with the release unit every two years.
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.