HAMMAR H20E HYDROSTATIC RELEASE FOR EPIRB
The popular Hammar H2OE Hydrostatic Release is used widely by 50% of the world’s EPIRB manufacturers for the free float function. The automatic EPIRB release mechanism is activated by increasing water pressure in the event the vessel sinks. Upon reaching the surface, the EPIRB will start to emit an identification and position signal to a satellite. The EPIRB is secured via a specially developed plastic bolt which will be cut when the unit is activated.
The Hammar H2O is manufactured from glass fibre reinforced nylon, meaning it won’t rust. It doesn’t need annual service, maintenance or spare parts. This is also 97% recyclable, making it eco-friendly. With its simple design, the Hammar H2O is easy to install and quick to setup.
The Hammar H20 Hydrostatic Release is the biggest selling hydrostatic release unit in the world. It’s safe, reliable and has earned more worldwide approvals than any other unit.
- Widely used by 50% of the world’s EPIRB manufacturers
- Free float function
- Automatic EPIRB release activates by increasing water pressure when vessel sinks
- On reaching surface EPIRB emits signal of identification and position to a satellite
- Specially developed plastic bolt for securing EPIRB
- Made of glassfibre reinforced rustfree nylon
- Needs no annual service, maintenance or spare parts
- 97% recyclable
- Quick and easy installation
Note: Use only manufacturer approved replacement bolt (rod). The bolt should always be changed together with the release unit every two years.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.