HUTCHWILCO KAI COOLER SERIES INSULATED FISH CATCH BAG
The Kai Cooler Insulated Fish Catch Bags are your new go to catch bag for the boat. A much better space saving alternative with loads of features to keep your catch in premium condition.
The 3D welded construction creates a waterproof gusseted bag that sits flat to ensure it remains in an upright position. Made from heavy duty marine Tarpaulin and lined with 12mm insulation foam to maintain cooler temperatures for longer. All models come with handy storage straps and Velcro tabs to optimise space once packed away. Our heavy-duty water-resistant zips make opening and closing the bags a breeze and keep out unwanted insects etc. Equipped with a drain hole and optional hose fitting these bags can quickly turn into a portable live bait tank as well. Each bag comes complete with a convenient fish measure for catch and release or for bragging rights on who got the biggest fish!
These bags are perfect for fishing, hunting, transporting cold goods and most of all they are easy to clean with the handy drain holes and are reusable.
- Quality made with 12mm Insulated Foam and HD Tarpaulin which holds ice for days
- 3D Welded Construction
- Heavy duty handles
- Dain Plug for easy cleaning and optional hose connector for a live bait tank
- Fish Measure on each bag
- Webbing and Velcro Storage system for easy storage
- Gusseted bottom to ensure upright position
- 700 Series L = 70cm H= 40cm D=20cm
- 1000 Series L = 100cm H= 50cm D=30cm
- 1200 Series L = 120cm H= 50cm D=30cm
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.