Despite its compact size, the P5R Core packs a powerful light punch with up to 500 lumens and 250m beam range.
It is waterproof (IP68) and packed full of the latest features, including Ledlenser’s patented Advanced Focus System, Smart Light Technology for customising 8 different light functions, transport lock, memory function and a back-up light.
Being rechargeable means it is eco-friendly and also saves you money in the long run. You can easily recharge the torch using Ledlenser’s magnetic charge system.
- Waterproof and dustproof to IP68 Flex Sealing Technology enables the torch to be submerged for 30 minutes in up to 1.5m of water.
- Advanced Focus System allows easy changing between broad floodlight and focused long distance beam.
- Smart Light Technology (SLT) with 8 light functions offers 8 different customisable light functions (boost, low power, mid power, power, position, blink, S.O.S, strobe).
- Memory Function means that the torch will turn back on to the last light setting used.
- Magnetic Charge System for quick and easy recharging in 120 minutes via magnetic contacts without having to remove the battery.
- Transport lock prevents the light from being switched on by accident – great in a pack.
- Battery Indicator, Charge Indicator, Low Battery Warning makes it easy to manage your battery life.
- Brightness (Boost) 500 lumens
- Brightness (High) 350 lumens
- Brightness (Med) 130 lumens
- Brightness (Low) 15 lumens
- Beam Range (Boost) 250m
- Beam Range (High) 180m
- Beam Range (Med) 110m
- Beam Range (Low) 40m
- Burn Time (High) 1 hour
- Burn Time (Med) 3.5 hours
- Burn Time (Low) 25 hours
- Water/Dust resistance IP68
- Weight 106g
- Length 123mm
- Diameter (head) 29mm
- Diameter (body) 22mm
- Batteries Li-ion 3.7v 750mAh rechargeable (included)
- SLT Light Functions Low, Medium, High, Boost, Blink, Position, SOS, Strobe
- Recharge time 2 hours
- Also in the box Lanyard, magnetic charging cable, rechargeable battery
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.