The NEO PRO is ARVA’s new high-end transceiver. This device includes all the essential features for professional rescuers, such as an analog mode, a standby mode, and a SCROLLING function that allows you target a specific victim during a search.
The NEO PRO is ARVA’s new high-end transceiver. This device includes all the essential “expert” features for professional rescuers, such as an analog mode, a standby mode, and a SCROLLING function that allows you target a specific victim during a search. The setup menu is easy to use, simply press on the “+” and “-“ buttons to customize device settings. The NEO PRO comes with a soft holster to fit a wide range of body shapes and sizes.
- 70m search strip width.
- GROUP CHECK mode tests transmit frequency and power.
- Marking function to identify burial victims already located.
- Multiple burial indicator displays a “+”when more than 3 victims.
- 3 antennas to improve chances of finding a signal and for greater precision during the fine search.
- Digital signal processing guides rescuer more efficiently towards the burial zone.
- Auto-test lets the device run a diagnostic to verify that all main functionalities are working properly.
- Backlit screen provides great contrast in any conditions or lighting.
- Automatic revert-to-transmit mode via movement sensor in case of a secondary avalanche
- Interference management lets the user adjust the search technique in an area with considerable signal interference.
- U-Turn alarm lets the rescuer know they are heading in the wrong direction.
- Standby mode allows the user to keep their device switched on while shoveling.
- Analog mode to take full advantage of the main antenna’s maximum range
- Scroll function to select the burial victim to search for.
- 240g (including batteries)
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items, and today's hot deal
- A shipping charge of up to $85 (North Island) or up to $95 (South Island) applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.