OI LUXE LARGE BELL
The Oi Luxe is luxe in every sense of the word. Its CNC machined ringer and brass dinger, stitched vegan ‘leather’ shim and metal injection moulded stainless steel make it a pleasure to have on your handlebars.
The Large Oi Luxe fits 23.8 - 31.8mm bars - perfect for mounting between the stem and bar tape on your road bike handlebars.
What about the handle-bar cables? No worries. Built into the shape of the mount is a cable management system. So not only does it allow the bell to look and sound uninterrupted, it also helps gather your cables (for the organiser inside us all).
The Oi bell’s shape originates from its home – the handle bar. Where bells usually protrude up or out, Oi doesn’t. It appears to hover around the handle bars. In one sense, it’s discreet. But in another, it stands out as unrecognisable.
With a CNC Machined ringer and a brass dinger, the strike of the bell is firm and fast, allowing a good balance of volume and longevity of sound. Our bell actually has several pitch tones – one core and several supportive higher tones to ensure it’s unmistakable and safely heard.
What about getting it on the bar? Just pop it over, give the hex screw a quick tighten up, and you’re good to go. No sliding down the handlebars, no dismantling and re-assembling.
DIMENSIONS: 15mm x W: 48mm x L:66mm
WEIGHT: 46.5 grams
COMPATIBILITY: Fits 23.8 - 31.8mm bars - ideal for road bikes
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items, and today's hot deal
- A shipping charge of up to $85 (North Island) or up to $95 (South Island) applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.