A clear leader! Intuitive, Compact, 3-Antenna Avalanche Transceiver with Voice Navigation
- Talks: Navigation through clear spoken instructions
- Supports: Extremely intuitive operation helps gain life-saving seconds
- Protects: Uses Smart Antenna technology to ensure you are found more quickly
ORTOVOX is setting out on a new, innovate path: The DIRACT VOICE is the world's first avalanche transceiver with integrated voice navigation and will reliably and quickly guide you to your buried companion in an emergency.
Clear, simple spoken instructions tell you what to do in every phase of your search and keep things calm when your partner’s survival is of the utmost importance. The display is exceptionally stable from first reception, which reduces stress in an emergency situation and helps speed up the search. The three-antenna device comes equipped with Smart-Antenna Technology, which analyzes the device’s location in the avalanche and automatically switches to the best transmitting antenna. This means you get up to double the range and will be found more quickly!
Thanks to its streamlined, logical design, the DIRACT VOICE is intuitive and easy to use, because using just one button you can quickly flag burial victims or switch to standby mode. Secondary avalanche protection automatically switches from search-and-standby mode to transmit mode to guarantee the searcher full protection. Even in extreme light conditions, the full-graphic, extra-large screen is easy to read and, thanks to clear instructions and a 360-degree real-time display, ensures intuitive user guidance in stressful situations.
This handy avalanche transceiver weighs in at just 210 grams, can be held securely when wearing gloves thanks to its rubberized grip zone, and fits easily into a hip pocket if it isn’t being worn in the quick-access carrying system which automatically pushes out the avalanche transceiver when unzipped. This way, the DIRACT VOICE is always quickly and safely to hand and instantly ready to use. As a backup, the RECCO® reflector integrated in the carrying system further increases your chances of being found.
- The DIRACT VOICE comes with a rechargeable low-temperature battery that is especially long-lasting and environmentally friendly.
- Even at -20°C, the low-temperature battery provides a reliable power supply and, unlike normal batteries, it will not leak.
- Thanks to the free ORTOVOX APP (Apple iOS & Android) you can get automatic software updates and watch helpful video tutorials.
- Clear speech navigation (DE, EN, FR, IT, ES, NOR, SV, CZ, NL)
- No. of antennas: 3
- Number of avalanche victims: 4
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Dimensions (in mm): 79 x 120 x 23
- Waterproof (EN 300718)
- Weight / carrying system: 210 g/ 80 g
- Flagging function
- Search strip width: max. 50 m
- Stable display from first reception
- Display: fully graphic 34mm x 45mm
- 360° real-time display
- Visual and acoustic supportin fine search
- Group check
- Smart-Antenna-Technology ™
- Autom. switchover in case of a secondary avalanche
- Recco Reflector Inside
- Permanent self-testing and standby mode
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $8.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items, and today's hot deal
- A shipping charge of up to $85 (North Island) or up to $95 (South Island) applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $34.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $49.99
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered. In some cases, like during peak season and holiday periods, it may take longer. Shipping and processing times are a guide only, not a guarantee.
An order containing multiple items with different shipping times will by default ship on the timeframe of the slowest item, however, Gearshop reserves the right to split ship orders where we feel it is required.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-3 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2-4 business days. At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe. We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
Every now and then, life throws a curveball and deliveries might take a little longer. We're doing our best to get your goods to you ASAP. If you've got any questions about your order, just give us a shout.
We're actually pretty speedy most of the time. After dispatch, around 92% of our orders zoom out the door within 5 days. In the South Island 79% of those arrive in 2 days. And for the North Island 85% of orders make it in 5 days. We're always keeping a watchful eye on freight times to ensure the best experience for our customers. Watch this space for our full freight review.
Usually, your stuff should reach you within the expected time. However, no need to stress if it takes a little longer than 5 days, occasionally things don't go exactly to plan. If you need something super soon and it's less than 6 days before your desired delivery date, just chat with us before ordering.
Keep in mind, we can't give refunds for delays beyond our control or if you've ordered last-minute without letting us know. We're all about making things smooth, so drop us a line if you're unsure.
Kindly note that if a package happens to go missing, Gearshop won't be able to offer a replacement or refund if the courier can provide evidence of delivery.
For the latest updates on the Courier Network Status, please refer to the following links:
Click & Collect
We now offer Click & Collect as an option via our website, you can place your order and select to collect. In some cases your order may be available the same or next day, but that may not always be the case, so we will notify you by text message or email where possible, when your order is ready to be collected. this could be up to 48 hours after ordering. So try and include a cell phone number with your order. If you need something urgently, give us a call or email before placing the order, to make sure we have it available for you right away.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.