Designed for gear minimalists or situations where packing space is limited, Leash is a full-featured pro camera strap that fits in any pocket or camera bag. No chunky shoulder pads or bulky hardware...Leash sheds the superfluous bells and whistles found on other camera straps, yet still contains a ton of useful functionality that other straps can’t provide. In other words, it's all the strap you need, and nothing you don't.
- Quick-Connecting And Removing: Attach and detach securely, instantly and one-handedly using our patent-pending Anchor Link™ connection system.
- Sling, Neck Or Shoulder Strap: Instantly reconfigure Leash to adapt to your camera/lens setup, activity, or environment.
- Rapid Adjustment: Unique aluminum/Hypalon quick adjusters allow 1-finger adjustment. Shorten strap for stable carry during physical activity. Lengthen to access your camera for active shooting.
- Huge Range Of Length: Quickly adjustable from 33 inches (83 cm) to 57 inches (145 cm) to fit all body types and carry styles. with dual aluminum/Hypalon quick-adjusters.
- Safety Tether For Capture: Capture user? Use Leash to prevent accidental drops when your camera is unholstered. Attach Anchors directly to Capture's quick-release plate.
- Pouch Strap: Connect Leash to Field Pouch or Range Pouch to create a lightweight, super-versatile sling bag for on-the-go carry.
- Not Just For Cameras: Connect Leash to binoculars, rangefinders, tripods, tools, firearms, and more.
What's in the Box
- 1x Leash camera strap
- 1x 4mm hex wrench
- 4x Anchor connectors (Red/Black)
- 1x Anchor Mount
- 1x Microfiber pouch
- Strap Length: 830mm - 1450mm
- Strap Width: 19mm
- Weight: 86g
- Anchor Mount Size: 30Mm x 20mm x (protusion from camera) 5mm
- Strap loops: fits all generation Peak Design Anchors, plus straps up to 13mm wide
- Strength Rating: Dyneema®-corded Anchors can withstand over 200 lbs (90 kg), making Leash safe for use with the largest of professional cameras.
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.