Adjustable double lanyard for canyoning
Designed for canyoning, the DUAL CANYON GUIDE is an easy-to-use lanyard for expert users and guides. It allows progression on a lifeline with intermediate anchors and optimal positioning at an anchor. It attaches directly to the pin of the gated attachment point on the CANYON GUIDE harness. The ADJUST rope adjuster has an ergonomic shape that allows for simple and quick length selection of the adjustable arm. The plastic sheaths hold the carabiners in position and help protect the stitching from abrasion.
Easy-to-use canyoning lanyard designed for expert users and guides:
- attaches directly to the pin of the gated attachment point on the CANYON GUIDE harness, reducing bulk
- adjustable arm is quick and easy to lengthen or shorten with a single hand, thanks to the ADJUST rope adjuster.
- connectors are kept in position for easier clipping, thanks to the TANGA ring and the plastic sheath on the fixed arm
- at the belay: allows for precise length selection of the adjustable arm for optimal positioning
- progressing on a lifeline: fixed arm and adjustable arm are the same length to facilitate continuous protection when passing intermediate anchors
- plastic sheaths at the arm ends help protect stitching from abrasion
- individual identification marking on the plastic sheath to track the equipment throughout its lifespan
Dynamic rope lanyard to reduce the force transmitted to the user in the event of a short fall (1)
(1) For use below the anchor point: positioning lanyards do not have an energy absorber. These lanyards must only be used when the potential fall factor is less than 1.
Material(s): nylon rope, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) sheaths, aluminum ADJUST rope adjuster, thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) TANGA ring
Fixed arm length: 65 cm
Adjustable arm length: 15 to 80 cm
Weight: 175 g
Certification(s): CE, UIAA 109
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.