The new updated Responsiv 12L is an ergonomic and lightweight vest pack
with 12 litre capacity and only weighs 230g, allowing you to pack your essentials
for most runs and races in lightweight comfort.
Updates include additional pockets, new front pole holder
Polyester monofilament mesh for better breathability and durability
Stretch fabric for stability and comfort
Adjustable Freelock® mictometric buckles for a perfect fit
Race Vest with 9 pockets. Lower rear zipped pocket, and additional front stretch pocket
Total volume of 12 litres
1 main pocket. 11 litres, hydration compatible
Front pole holder system
Adjustable chest strap design
Layered pockets for better internal organisation, 1 zipper
Reflective details front and rear
Compatible with the new quiver
Delivered with 2 x 600ml EazyFlask
Body hugging race vest design, sticks to your back like a limpet!
Twin elastic chest straps give freedom to breathe while at the same time avoiding bounce.
The vest part of the pack uses highly breathable monofilament mesh, allowing heat and perspiration to escape.
PERFECT FIT ADJUSTMENT:
The freelock micrometric dial adjustment system on the sides of the pack allow you get a perfect fit, even on the move,
as softflasks on the front empty as you drink the dials can be turned to maintain perfect tension.
With a total of 9 pockets, 6 that can be reached on the move, you can store lots of items to hand, 2 for hydration on the front,
2 stretch storage for food and more, 1 zipped front and 1 zipped lower rear for secure items. The main rear compartment is
hydration compatible for a reservoir and there is an internal zipped security pocket. The external stretch rear pocket can easily
hold a damp jacket and more. Plus pole holders front and rear and the ability to use our TRAIL QUIVER for additional storage.
This is a truly versatile 12L trail running pack.
Composition: 65% Polyamide 35% Polyester
See size chart for fitting
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.