The SMC FLEX was originally designed for the demanding Technical Fire Rescue market as a canvas replacement. But after using and sharing the FLEX we realized it is much more than just the ultimate in configurable rope management and protection. We realized the FLEX is FLEXible in its uses and the only limitation is your own imagination. The FLEX can be used in a magnitude of configurations providing solutions for an ever growing amount of problems you might face while in the field or around the house. Use a stand alone FLEX or connection multiple FLEX pads with the FLEX Clips to helps solve everyday problems.
The FLEX Kit includes two FLEX pads and two FLEX Clips which will allow you to connect the FLEX pads together and provides increased surface area.
Dimensions: 16'' x 8'' x .4" of each FLEX pad
Weight: 4.5 oz (128g) of each FLEX pad
Made from an ultra light-weight, durable, abrasion resistant plastic.
Inter-connectable to configure into any form or fashion desired for when a longer or wider surface area is needed.
Adaptable; can wrap about itself for protection objects from ropes, can be connected in sandwich fashion to form a rope channel, and so much more...
Protect moving and non-moving ropes / webbing from abrasive edges
Protect trees or anchors from damaging ropes / webbing
Safely and efficiently redirect rope around obstacles
Separate moving or static lines
Snow / Sand Anchor
Ice Cube Maker
Outdoor Mancala Game Board
AND THE LIST GOES ON...
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.