The wide base design maximizes the effectiveness of a Prusik hitch while a unique side plate formation allows the use of larger ropes in a compact pulley. An oversized bell-shaped top hole accepts a large rescue carabiner or multiple small carabiners. The single can be rigged with 2 carabiners in a way that the 2nd carabiner serves as a Becket. Solid side plates help prevent foreign object access and reduce snagging and are precisely tensioned for easy one-handed operation and secure placement at any point along the rope. Sealed ball bearings provide optimal efficiency and reduce the performance-robbing resistance that is inherent in most multiple component systems and are not prone to failure under misaligned loads or with twisted gear that may occur with needle bearings.
Features and Benefits:
UL certified to NFPA 1983 “T” Technical Use as required by most government and private agencies.
Side plates are precisely tensioned and for easy one-handed operation and secure placement at any point along the rope.
Matched double-bend side plates help to eliminate compression under load and the resulting friction on rope or sheave.
Low profile fasteners help to reduce snagging and hanging up when pulley is being moved.
Wide base design works most efficiently with Prusik cords of up to 8mm.
Over-sized top hole is designed for use with multiple carabiners. Single may be rigged with 2 carabiners in such a way that the 2nd carabiner may serve as a Becket.
Dimensions: 9.5cm x 6.5cm x 2.8cm
Material: High Quality Aluminum
Max. Rope: 13mm
3 Sigma MBS: 4,946 lbf (22kN)
- $5.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $75
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $75
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $21.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only