Ergonomically designed for comfort, the Sole E25 elliptical cross trainer will be a sleek and quiet addition to your home gym, providing the varied and challenging full body workouts you need to reach those fitness goals. Reviewed as simply the best elliptical under $1000. "Quality Under $1000 Made Possible By Sole". Easy to use electronic console with a vibrant white back lit LCD display. Includes a built-in cooling fan and water bottle holder. The console also has built in speakers which allow you to hook up any MP3 player (iPod, etc.) for easy listening.
Fluid natural motion provided by a whisper quiet drive system. Functions in both forward and reverse motion. The combination of a heavy 20 lb. flywheel and a high gear ratio not found on comparable models means an extremely smooth feel with plenty of resistance at the top end for a machine that will provide a challenging workout. The E25 also has a power incline feature which offers additional resistance as well as variable positions for diversity in your workout. You simply press a button to raise the incline ramp to your desired position. The ramp angle is fully adjustable from a level plane, up to 20 different incline levels, allowing you to individually target and work all major lower body muscle groups.
- Integrated tablet holder
- USB Port
- Bluetooth Technology
- Custom Designed Foot Pedals
- Articulating/Adjustable Foot Pedals
- Power Incline
- Strong Frame
- Console: 6.5" blue backlit LCD, USB Charger
- Console Feedback: Calories
- Programs: 10
- Resistance: Electric Magnetic Resistance
- Incline: 20 levels
- Heart Rate: Chest strap included|Contact and Telemetric
- Drive Train: Front action, Micro V Belt
- Power: AC Plug in 240V
- Flywheel: 9.5kg
- Product Weight: 96kg
- Max User Weight: 158kg
- Dimensions: 1778mm L x 610mm W x 1625mm H
- Stride Length: 50cm
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.