- Keeps your feet dry on wet roads
- Universal fit for all bike types
- Cable routing friendly
- Instant Clip-On functionality
- Suitable for 23-47 mm tires
The front mudguard that will keep your feet happy! Mounts in seconds on basically any bike, regardless of frame size or cables. The long downward reach make sure it's busy were it really counts.
The attachment of the SPEED MULLET is done in seconds with a single 2-in-1 velcro strap. Big fat carbon frame or thin steel frame doesn't matter. The design of the folds makes sure that correct angle is achieved every time on every bike.
What puts the SPEED MULLET above the rest is the cable routing feature. Utilizing two shallow channels to let the cables pass between the frame and mudguard, it's compatible with the majority of existing cable combinations.
Use it anywhere
Wether you are dodging traffic in a wet downtown rush hour or grinding the endless gravel in the rain, the SPEED MULLET is your new haircut.
Note: Now has longer strap to accommodate all downtube sizes!
Measures: 390x113 mm
Weight: 30 g
Material: 0.8 mm PP (Polypropylene)
The attachment features two tabs that folds in underneath the velcro strap. They provide stability so that the SPEED MULLET holds it's position even under rough conditions. They also make sure that the right angle is achieved, regardless if you have a thin steel frame or a fat carbon frame.
Thanks to three silicone bumpers and the specific routing of the strap, two channels are formed between the frame and the mudguard. This enable the SPEED MULLET to work flawlessly with downtube mounted cables. If your cables are without cable housing they will run freely in the channels without scratching your frame and with no impact on your shifting.
EXCEPTION! For safety reasons the SPEED MULLET should not be used in connection with uncovered cables for the rear brake. This is not very common but if your bike has mechanical disc brakes, please make sure your downtube brake cable has housing before using SPEED MULLET.
To give your feet the best protection, make sure to fold the outer edges of the SPEED MULLET at almost 90 degrees so that they are facing forward and place the mudguard as close to the wheel as possible while still maintaining clearance for steering. If you are looking for maximum drivetrain protection, fold the outer edges just slightly and place the SPEED MULLET further down, closer to the chainring.
Just for safety, please check for steering clearance and brake function before each ride.
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items, and today's hot deal
- A shipping charge of up to $85 (North Island) or up to $95 (South Island) applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.