The FLUX S Smart checks all the boxes when you are looking for a Smart direct drive trainer. Reliable, accurate, silent, strong and offering a good ride feel. This bike trainer is the ideal indoor training companion for the many hours sweating and cycling with your favourite apps.
ACCURATE - Measures your power accurately within 3%.
SILENT - The most silent flywheel equipped bike trainer available.
SMART TRAINER - Connect to popular training apps, like Zwift & Tacx.
SIMULATION RANGE - Realistically simulate inclines up to a 10% gradient.
SPRINT - A strong trainer with a maximum sprint resistance of 1500 watts.
HEAVY FLYWHEEL - A large 7kg flywheel ensures the best ride feel.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
Type of trainer Interactive Smart direct drive with electric brake
Magnets 8 Permanent ferrite magnets & 8 electromagnets
Electrical requirements 110-240 Volt
Power indicator None
Connection indicator 2 LEDs
Firmware upgradable Yes
Suitable cassettes Shimano & SRAM: 8 - 11 speed. Campagnolo body sold separately
Suitable axles Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm. Adapters for other widths available
Suitable bikes Race, Tri & MTB
Supplied with Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm) , 1 month Tacx Premium software
Max. power 1500 Watt
Max. incline 10%
Simulation of descent No
Max. torque 22.1 Nm
Max. brake force 65 N
Flywheel Actual of 7kg
Mass inertia 22.8kg
Calibration Spin down
Footprint (lxw) 670 x 642 mm (26.4 x 25.3 in)
Height 460 mm (18.1 in)
Dimensions when folded Not foldable
Weight 22.8kg (52lbs)
Article number T2900S
DATA OUTPUT AND CONTROL
Wireless communication ANT+ FE-C , Bluetooth Smart open
Control by Smartphone , Tablet , ANT+FE-C bike computers , Stand alone , Connect to computer via ANT+antenna
Output Speed , Cadence , Power
Read out on Smartphone , Tablet , Bike computer , Sports watch , Computer with ANT+ antenna
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.