Ultra-lightweight tunnel tent with large vestibule for two people.
The Okisba is extremely wind-resistant, very strong and, thanks to the clever construction and 5-layer silicone-coated nylon 6.6 ripstop outer tent, you‘ll hardly notice the weight even on a long trip.
All Tatonka tents are fast pitching due to a “multi-pitch” setup, where the inner tent is attached to the fly sheet making it faster to pitch and take down, which is particularly useful in bad weather. If required, the inner tent and flysheet can be separated and the flysheet and poles can be pitched to make a lightweight Bivvy. If the tent has been left up in the rain and you wish to break camp, it's possible to remove the inner tent first (keeping it dry) before taking down the fly and poles. The tent floor is made of a tough 70 denier nylon that can withstand rough terrains.
Optimum weight tunnel tent with three pole arches
Shortened back tent frame
Ultra-light tent frame poles (8.6mm scandium)
Vestibule with side entrance
Entrance into the inner tent with closable mosquito window
Two large closable air vents, which can both be operated from the interior
Air vent in the inner tent
Reflective guy lines
Practical storage loops for guy lines
Ground tension points reinforced with webbing loops
Size adjustable strap loops
Two interior storage pockets
Easy to reach insert pocket at the foot end
Clothesline in the inner tent
Includes storage bags for tent and poles
Sleeps: 2 people
Dimensions: 420cm L x 155cm W x 110cm H
Packed weight: 2.7kg
Packed size: 50cm L x 19cm
Fabric (fly): 30 denier nylon 6.6 ripstop 250T Si
Fabric (inner): 30 denier nylon ripstop 245T WR
Fabric (floor): 70 denier nylon taffeta 190T PU
Water column rating (fly): 1,500mm
Water column rating (floor): 10,000mm
Pole specification: Ultra light, 8.6mm scandium
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.