Women’s cycle shorts with Women’s Pro Waistband are super comfortable with a non-elasticated front band. Add in the features you’d expect from Tineli shorts including supportive 240gsm lycra fabric, double stitched chamois and 6cm Elite gripper leg bands to sit flat and hold tight, in fresh collection designs to take you through all the seasons in style.
Women's specific fit and chamois
Contour Pro women's seamless chamois
Double stitched chamois
Women's Pro WaistBand with broad non-elasticated front band for additional comfort
6cm Elite gripper leg band for ultimate fit and comfort
Superbly supportive 240gsm lycra construction
Low contrast flatloc stitching
Women's Custom Shorts
Tineli Bib Shorts, Shorts, ¾ Shorts and Winter Tights have a stretchy lycra and should be tight fitting, while not being constrictive. The sizing for these is dependent on hip size.
Measure around the hips and bum at the widest point.
Womens Sizing Chart Shorts
Size Hips Inseam
XXS (4) 90 cm 18 cm
XS (6) 94 cm 19 cm
S (8) 98 cm 20 cm
M (10) 102 cm 21 cm
L (12) 106 cm 21.5 cm
XL (14) 110 cm 22 cm
XXL (16) 116 cm 23 cm
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.